eeeerererererere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So recently a friend of mine came over and they had a little sister who came, long story short, she broke my sd card for the homebrewed wii. Should i delete priiloader and bootmii and start from 0 and how do I do that or is there any solution? Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

Chr0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello :grog:

You can download the apps again to the SD, you can use the Open Shop Channel, or Modmii itself.

You can put the bootmii folder on the sd card back with the Hackmii Installer, using the PREPARE SD option (Or download the folder from somewhere...)

If you had important things on it, I don't think there's any turning back, what you could try is repair it and try an Undelete

I hope it all right
Post automatically merged:

Priiloader and BootMii are installed on the Wii, so there are no problems with that, just the BootMii folder on the SD that can be installed again (as explained above)

eeeerererererere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello :grog:

You can download the apps again to the SD, you can use the Open Shop Channel, or Modmii itself.

You can put the bootmii folder on the sd card back with the Hackmii Installer, using the PREPARE SD option (Or download the folder from somewhere...)

If you had important things on it, I don't think there's any turning back, what you could try is repair it and try an Undelete

I hope it all right
Thanks really appreciate it and don't worry I just had some games on USB loader gx but again thanks been stuck for a bit here :P

Chr0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Of course, give preference to purchasing a new SD to do this, but try to repair it if you can.

the case of "Having important files on the SD" would be in cases where you have a backup of saves or nand saved on it. If you don't have it, it's safe, just restore the apps folder files

eeeerererererere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Of course, give preference to purchasing a new SD to do this, but try to repair it if you can.

the case of "Having important files on the SD" would be in cases where you have a backup of saves or nand saved on it. If you don't have it, it's safe, just restore the apps folder files
No I have the Nand on my pc just in case of this happening and also quick question should i just remod the wii basically?

Chr0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not exactly.
The idea of Wii homebrew would just be the Install the Homebrew Channel part (run Hackmii Installer by any mean), as it acts as a Wii homebrew hub
Otherwise, the HBC reads apps from the apps folder on the SD or USB, if you lost the SD with yours, just download the apps again and reconfigure them to your liking

extras (but recommended) like Install Priiloader and Bootmii when installed once, are not directly affected when you lose or format the SD card (Or break as in your case)
What may be missing is the Priiloader hacks_hash.ini which may be on the SD, and the Bootmii folder which is also there, but again, it is recoverable

Chr0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok, I think for safety, I recommend you reinstall the priiloader again, and Bootmii
This will make the files that you possibly lost on the SD return to their place
Of course, you need to have a working SD first on your Wii before doing this.
(Okay, it's even possible to install via USB, playing the apps there, but it's recommended to have an SD for the Wii)

Chr0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
reinstall priiloader, and reinstall bootmii :mellow: just this (in case, PREPARE SD)
After that, give your feedback later.
Try getting a new SD, if not, you can use your USB

eeeerererererere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
reinstall priiloader, and reinstall bootmii :mellow: just this (in case, PREPARE SD)
Alright thanks ill try it later thanks for the help man :) and yes i have a 128gb sd card formated to FAT32

Thanks for the help my wii has been succesfully rehacked! Thanks a ton :)

Last edited by eeeerererererere,

eeeerererererere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm glad the Wii is working again :D
Then we'll plan to play Wii online, via Wiimmfi ;)
Add me on discord @Chr0x when possible
Sure but im preeety busy so maybe when i can ill add you

I'm glad the Wii is working again :D
Then we'll plan to play Wii online, via Wiimmfi ;)
Add me on discord @Chr0x when possible
hey if you have riiconnect maik patcher my wii console number is 3981737761640373! Ill add u now :)

Last edited by eeeerererererere,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty