Help

stanna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm struggling, since the end of sxos I have no way of playing new .xci, goldleaf won't play them tinfoil won't work because nut gives me an error, is there a way, please help.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
With SXOS you're stuck in firmware 11. So any new game that requires a higher firmware won't work.
So you either need to look for pirates who have patched games so you can install them on a lower firmware or consider switching to Atmosphere.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install XCI files as though they were NSP files using Atmosphere. Make sure you have the right signature patches installed.

stanna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am using atmosphere the newest one with firmware 13.1.0 it's working fine, goldleaf won't work with .xci and I can't use tinfoil because nut.exe throws an error on the pc, are there anymore options ?.

theeternal92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm struggling, since the end of sxos I have no way of playing new .xci, goldleaf won't play them tinfoil won't work because nut gives me an error, is there a way, please help.
Either move on to AMS or be stuck where you're at on SXOS. I'd honestly just move to AMS and not put up with the struggle until they update SXOS if that ever happens.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason why goldleaf doesn't work with xci is it only installs nsp's. Now if your trying to install from a pc, I suggest dbi installer. Its not as feature rich as tinfoil but its a great option

theeternal92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason why goldleaf doesn't work with xci is it only installs nsp's. Now if your trying to install from a pc, I suggest dbi installer. Its not as feature rich as tinfoil but its a great option
Who needs all the extra bells and whistles when it just works? DBI has been good to me.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who needs all the extra bells and whistles when it just works? DBI has been good to me.
Those bells and whistles are nice, like having the option to use the shops. Personally, I only use tinfoil for game updates and dlc through network. For manual stuff, I use dbi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.