Hardware HELP

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First you have to setup a wireless hotspot with ur laptop. I usually google for something like: "how to setup a wireless hotspot with windows 10".

Then once that is done and its setup and broadcasting. Then you can use ur switch to look for that wireless network you just created and connect to it like normal.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First you have to setup a wireless hotspot with ur laptop. I usually google for something like: "how to setup a wireless hotspot with windows 10".

Then once that is done and its setup and broadcasting. Then you can use ur switch to look for that wireless network you just created and connect to it like normal.
And does that even work? Because I see ppl reporting Switch doesnt connect to Wireless if it doesnt detect a internet connection which is so god damn stupid which then is crippling LAN party gaming on ppl that have no internet.

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And does that even work? Because I see ppl reporting Switch doesnt connect to Wireless if it doesnt detect a internet connection which is so god damn stupid which then is crippling LAN party gaming on ppl that have no internet.

Thank you, sorry about that.

Tried it myself, and can confirm that what @pin said is what needs to be done. :D

i wanna try a lan network without internet next (personally), but it sounds like that doesnt work either.

Reactions: pin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1