HELP!

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Diabolos, Apr 22, 2012.

Apr 22, 2012

HELP! by Diabolos at 12:36 PM (324 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Diabolos
    OP

Newcomer Diabolos Advanced Member

Thailand
    SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!
    The moment I posted that topic for help 'Google Chrome YouTube Problems', it just switched to Internet Explorer! It must've been the HTML, because since the topic is called 'Google Chrome YouTube Problems', then the HTML would also contain those words! And now I can't enter my own topic! How DUMB do you think that sounds?
    Also, I forgot to mention that everytime this happens, Internet Explorer ONLY opens YOUTUBE. And like I said, my IE sucks worse than you can ever imagine.
    So... Any help please?
    IGNORE MY OTHER TOPIC I POSTED RECENTLY!
    I CAN'T VIEW IT AT ALL ANYMORE!
    Until I fix the problem, that is.
    So, would anyone please... help me?
    -Diabolos
    P.S - If I was rude there, I'd be glad to say sorry! I hope I can enter this topic after I post it, unlike the other one I recently posted...

2. Yuki Amano

Member Yuki Amano GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    As I said in my other post, check your anti-spyware and do a complete scan. If you don't have one, you MIGHT be screwed, depending on what kind of virus it is.

3. Diabolos
    OP

Newcomer Diabolos Advanced Member

Thailand
    Like I said in my other topic, somehow I can enter that topic again, and also YouTube. Ignore both my topics now.
    If any mods/admins are reading this, you can close this topic now. Same as my other topic.

4. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    there really is a problem and i don't think you should ignore it.