OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't really know where to start. Today I was on the verge of killing myself. After exams I spent 2 1/2 hours sitting around with friends coming and going. I didn't really say anything. Then after, at around 4:15, I walked down the street from my school to a bridge and just stood there looking over the edge. I was leaning pretty far over, but then a car passed by and someone yelled something. I don't know whether it was "jump!" or "what's wrong?" but it made me turn around, and I walked home. My head is spinning from all the things going through my head and describing on a forum would take too long. I just put this here as a way to make myself feel like I'm letting someone know.

SoraKeyofFate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just can't take it anymore. My friends don't look like they want to hang out with me anymore, and I'm never a part of what they talk about. I've done so much for this girl, but she said she would rather not go out with me. She always used to rant to me how the person she likes pays no attention to her and one of my "good" friends is always with her spending time with her. She would rather hang out with anyone but me. And because it used to be so obvious, people always bug me about her. On top of that, my parents are always yelling at me. They yell when I play video games, draw or spend time on the computer.

I'm also sorry if this brought anyone down or anything.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh...feel sorry for you man, but...i don't know how to explain...
mmm, either talk to someone you actually know, or find something to distract yourself with.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Take it easy...

Just focus on what makes you feel better.

When I have such f*****ing days, I spend some time distracting playing videogames, or else, prefer going out for a walk.

Maybe you should fill and enjoy of yourself rather than others?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just one word. "Don't". Kingdom Hearts:Birth By Sleep will be released soon, and you don't wanna miss it.
wink2.gif

Just get rid of the things that are causing you pain. Don't get rid of yourself.

1.Get new friends, or find a way to relate to your old ones.
2.Find someone else?
3.Get some headphones.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sounds to me you are pretty depressed to think about killing yourself, how old are you? without sounding weird or anything I have been there I know the feeling, I dont wish to type out my personal experiences on this forum for everyone to see, all you have to do in short is to go to your doctor and say you have sucidal thoughts, you dont have to suffer as there are plenty of pills to help stabalize your mind, and they are from the doctor and not not drugs off some dealer.

if you want to talk about anything you can pm me if you like.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't do anything rash, like that, please!

I'm always ignored, most people hate me, and I always get harassed. You know what I do? I ignore it. Racial issues cause this, so I know that they are not smart enough to understand things through, and that helps me out in things. Just take deep breaths and get some sleep. People will love you, always!

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
That sucks bro don't kill yourself, you've got a whole life before you. Things can only get better. everyone has his ups and down, some more than another but everyone has them.

Believe me,

You need to spill your heart out. If you don't want to do it at yuor friends, do it at your parents. At least, I can always tell them anything.

As for your friends, tell them your down and stuff, what's on your mind. They are FRIENDS even tough your unsure about it.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoraKeyofFate said:
Thanks everyone, this really means a lot to me. I feel a lot better. I know that there are people that will cheer me up now.
Dude, there is nothing wrong with telling your feelings to people.

I'm glad you did; Who knows what else would have happened.

Live a long and prosperous life!

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its typical to feel that way when you are a teenager so if you take it for what it is, you will learn from the experience. i was in a really bad spot when i was around your age, ten years later and i'm pretty damn cool with myself now. just work through it, you gain exp points (stupid rpg joke).

if you learn to not worry about chicks now, you'll be better off in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [He will] only make $1.5 million per night after taxes. Poor guy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My stupid computer chair keeps slowly going down, but I don't notice it goes down, until I'm like reaching up to my desk. I just bought this f er last year.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Does Bruno Mars is gay?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    K3nv2 would know...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only for Bakers
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I heard he has a Wario fetish, but only if no Wizards are around.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    jk with you Bakerman, much love. fist bump.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He really knows how to kneed the dough
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Man. I can't wait til CTGP 8 comes out on Switch, been waiting forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Boners Makes me wanna play Duck Hunt NES
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pooping nice
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is a "Poop de Boop"? I've heard it mentioned several times now but have no idea and can't find anything online bout it. Is it a British term for restroom/bathroom or something?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It is a perfume
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why do we have virgin islands if it's populated
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They should change the name to K3Nv2's Mom islands. (Or before he responds, My Wifeys Islands)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah me saying that's more predictable than you talking about my mom
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hence urewifes so predictable she'd buy every man on the virgin islands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or they buy her
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    true dat, on that note I'ma try go get some myself, peace!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess she doesn't need to be bought she has your money
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/-GDjDECLDG0?si=MNEjk8rkmioj1xE2