Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Use Wii Duplicated Channel Remover from Waninkoko to delete the duplicated versions of the Weather and News Channels, respectively. Then, use Firmware Downgrader v1.11 to upgrade to 4.0U, or use NUS Downloader to download the WADs of the IOS 60 v6174 (not the v6400. That's a stub, and you won't be able to run any code from it. If you install it, you'll get a brick) and the v417 of the System Menu. The rest is simple: use WAD Manager to install the WAD's.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Use dop-IOS MOD to install IOS60 and IOS61 and System Menu 4.0 (or 4.1, which is practically the same, without one minor bug affecting Wii Sports Resort). Then use dop-IOS MOD to update all channels.

MegaShadow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you make steps clearer.. Pls...
cry.gif
i cant understand.. can you also put links on where i can download the files?

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
MegaShadow said:
Can you make steps clearer.. Pls...
cry.gif
i cant understand.. can you also put links on where i can download the files?
Regarding the steps, well, I don't think I can explain them better (my english is very limitated, as you can see)... If you find it difficult, use the Firmware Downgrader. It's the most simple way to upgrade.

EDIT: however, just as SifJar says, I don't see any reason to update to 4.0U. You can update to 4.1U, it's the same thing. The only difference is that it has a bugfix.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
MegaShadow said:
how can i update my wii from 4.1u?

same process?

To 4.2U, do you mean? DON'T DO IT. You'll obtain the brick-like error 003 upon booting, because your console is a Korean one.

EDIT: LOL, it seems I misunderstanded you. Well, yeah, you can update to 4.1U doing the same proccess. However, I think the Firmware Downgrader MOD from Attila is the only one that includes the 4.1X and 4.2X firmwares.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1