HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Lubbo, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Lubbo
    OP

Lubbo GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence

Oct 16, 2008
    United States
    Australia
    well i tried creating a health screen with healthii i left my computer for about 5 minutes but this box was popped up and wasnt doing anything so i exited healthii and the box and there was a 00000XX.app and a .health file on my desktop i renamed the .app for my pal wii then i installed it using softmii tweaks the healthii wasnt finished creating i think and now my wii wont turn on i have preloader installed how do i get back to normal health screen??

2. WiiBlaster

WiiBlaster GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    hold reset when powering on wii, to load into Prloader, from their boot HBC and then softmii Tweak and re-install your Orginal Health.App, or re-install System menu wad through Wad Manager, But Really just Best to just re-install the Health App, So you dont have to re-install Preloader

3. Lubbo
    OP

Oct 16, 2008
    United States
    Australia
    where do i get my original health.app?

4. WiiBlaster

WiiBlaster GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    check Pm

5. Lubbo
    OP

Oct 16, 2008
    United States
    Australia
    cheers thanks a heap

6. Lubbo
    OP

Oct 16, 2008
    United States
    Australia
    i have another problem with healthii - ive gotten past the runtime 9 error now when im in the middle of creating the health screen it just stops at a file choosing box for U8 Tool HowardC and doesnt continue creating??!! am i meant to choose a file? does anyone know what to do?

7. Lubbo
    OP

Oct 16, 2008
    United States
    Australia
    anyone help?

8. jacklaidlaw

jacklaidlaw GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2009
    london but Scottish
    search this forum and you will find the answer i know this because i had the same problem

9. Snave2008

Snave2008 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2008
    Cardiff
    If you are running Vista, just restart your computer in safe mode and run it. That's the only way it will run with me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice