Hacking HELP!!!!!

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well i tried creating a health screen with healthii i left my computer for about 5 minutes but this box was popped up and wasnt doing anything so i exited healthii and the box and there was a 00000XX.app and a .health file on my desktop i renamed the .app for my pal wii then i installed it using softmii tweaks the healthii wasnt finished creating i think and now my wii wont turn on i have preloader installed how do i get back to normal health screen??

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hold reset when powering on wii, to load into Prloader, from their boot HBC and then softmii Tweak and re-install your Orginal Health.App, or re-install System menu wad through Wad Manager, But Really just Best to just re-install the Health App, So you dont have to re-install Preloader

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have another problem with healthii - ive gotten past the runtime 9 error now when im in the middle of creating the health screen it just stops at a file choosing box for U8 Tool HowardC and doesnt continue creating??!! am i meant to choose a file? does anyone know what to do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...