HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by quickfingers, Dec 21, 2008.

1. quickfingers
    OP

quickfingers Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2008
    United States
    i had my r4 deluxe for not even a week and when i downloaded the moonshell from urza it just goes to loading... and it stays there so when i deleted urza's moonshell and put back the original it had the same effect. i even tried to get a new tf card and put new menus and everything it still didn't work so can anyone of you guys help me?

2. Canonbeat234

Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Sep 24, 2008
    Reason: Don't BUY clones! Or Reformat the SD or HCSD card then upload the firmware.

Note: EXTRACT the firmware inside a safe folder on your desktop before reformatting the SD/HCSD card.

3. quickfingers
    OP

quickfingers Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2008
    United States
    yeah i did that but still nothing

4. UltraMagnus

UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

Aug 2, 2007
    Portsmouth
    you have been conned, you bought a clone.

try and get a refund if you can and buy a real card (acekard2, EDGE, SCDS1, etc)

5. quickfingers
    OP

quickfingers Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2008
    United States
    does that mean dstt is a clone too?

6. Zieg30CT

Zieg30CT Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2008
    United States
    @quickfingers
    there are several clones of the dstt about, id avoid that brand just to be on the safe side

7. Sportsmaniac1322

Sportsmaniac1322 GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 26, 2008
    United States
    Forman's Basement
    Really the EDGE is a clone too, but it's about the only clone worth buying. Since you probably don't want to spend a lot of money, I'd recommend getting an Acekard2, EDGE, or if you're not afraid of getting fakes the DSTT.

8. Hehe Moo

Hehe Moo Moo?

Jul 14, 2008
    Australia
    DSTT is not a clone, but there are DSTT clones out there... that is, copies of the DSTT. Look at the list of flashcarts here: Click Here [​IMG]

Anything not in the above link is a clone... there are not R4 Deluxes... etc.