OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What should my write speed should be for NARUTO Shippuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX 2 ? cuz i burned one at 2x and it doesnt work with gamma, what should i do? (plus i did change it from ntsc u to ntsc j and already made it into a partition.iso

WhiteWingedKnigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Write speed shouldn't make the game not work, what type of disc are you using in the first place? if its not DVD-R then go get some DVD-R's or change the booktype of your disc to DVD-R

w_n_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What type of disks you using DVD+R or DVD-R ?

Also, whats with the region changing and partition.iso thing? Never had to do this stuff myself for gamma and i'm using NTSC and PAL ISO's on a PAL Wii.

I don't understand how many people have issues burning an ISO to a DVDR. All the ISO's i've obtained, I have simply burned and they all work with gamma (those on the compatibility list). I think people are over-reading on these forums and doing too much and getting confused, and ruining the ISO's before they are even burned.

WhiteWingedKnigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Those are the same kinds of DVD-R's I'm currently using. Maybe it was a bad burn tho? and like the other guy said make sure nothing is running in the background and let the device buffer 100% and using imgburn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: