Help with Word on my tablet

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lali ho!

I've been doing a lot of writing on my tablet of late. It's not exactly a cutting edge bit of kit (I got it from my flatmate, I honestly don't even know what model it is beyond Asus something) so I'm running an old free version of Word. But it's developed a strange glitch. As I write, older lines seem to get badly aligned or something. They look half erased. Going back to each affected line, deleting a letter and restoring it fixes the issue. But when I'm trying to write an entire book doing that for hundreds of lines is time consuming. Does anyone know how to fix the issue to stop it from happening in the first place?

Nomagno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
May I recommend you try to use different tools? If it is Android I recommend Google Docs suite or the open source and RIDICULOUSLY POWERFUL Collabora Office (Libreoffice fork). If it is running Windows I recommend to give both newer Microsoft Office versions, Libreoffice, and the new cloud-based Office suite available at the Microsoft website a try.

Best regards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1