Help with wad manager PLZ!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by CostaRic, Jun 23, 2010.

1. CostaRic
    OP

CostaRic Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2010
    I have tried all kinds of "wad managers"(wad manager 1.5, 1.4, 1.3, batch installer, custom wad installer, etc...) but none of em are working!

Now more especifically, i already haved used them before and have installed some wads too, but now they get stuck while installing a game(VC games) they get to "installing content #5" then my wiimote doesnt turns off and my wii freezes, so i have to unplug it from the wall.

I am using cIOS249 with IOS 61(i think...) wii updated to 4.2, Homebrew working, Neogamma working, already installed wads working.

I dont have an idea of whats is going on but i dont like it....(duh) [​IMG]

If someone gives me the solution is a wii modding god(cuzz i have searched in google for an hour and i havent found anything)

2. runthroughboy

runthroughboy Member

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2009
    United States
    Hmmmm I Dont Know If This Might Work But You Can Give It A Try Uninstall The Wad First And Then Install It

3. CostaRic
    OP

CostaRic Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2010
    uhh? my question is if is there any way to get past the installation point, where it gets stuck...

I readed Uninstalling cIOS 249 and installing cIOS250 helps for 4.2 users with freezing problems

4. Riley

Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 9, 2009
    Canada
    BC Canada
    Try using IOS36.

5. CostaRic
    OP

CostaRic Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2010
    k ill try [​IMG]

6. Burton

Burton Real Life VIP and Educator

Mar 7, 2006
    I don't know if this helps but sometimes having plugged gc memory cards have a negative effect while installing homebrew.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice