Help with wad manager PLZ!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by CostaRic, Jun 23, 2010.

Jun 23, 2010
  1. CostaRic
    OP

Newcomer CostaRic Newbie

Costa Rica
    I have tried all kinds of "wad managers"(wad manager 1.5, 1.4, 1.3, batch installer, custom wad installer, etc...) but none of em are working!

Now more especifically, i already haved used them before and have installed some wads too, but now they get stuck while installing a game(VC games) they get to "installing content #5" then my wiimote doesnt turns off and my wii freezes, so i have to unplug it from the wall.

I am using cIOS249 with IOS 61(i think...) wii updated to 4.2, Homebrew working, Neogamma working, already installed wads working.

I dont have an idea of whats is going on but i dont like it....(duh) [​IMG]

If someone gives me the solution is a wii modding god(cuzz i have searched in google for an hour and i havent found anything)

2. runthroughboy

Newcomer runthroughboy Member

United States
    Hmmmm I Dont Know If This Might Work But You Can Give It A Try Uninstall The Wad First And Then Install It

3. CostaRic
    OP

Newcomer CostaRic Newbie

Costa Rica
    uhh? my question is if is there any way to get past the installation point, where it gets stuck...

I readed Uninstalling cIOS 249 and installing cIOS250 helps for 4.2 users with freezing problems

4. Riley

Member Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Try using IOS36.

5. CostaRic
    OP

Newcomer CostaRic Newbie

Costa Rica
    k ill try [​IMG]

6. Burton

Member Burton Real Life VIP and Educator

Puerto Rico
    I don't know if this helps but sometimes having plugged gc memory cards have a negative effect while installing homebrew.