Help with this

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by eriuz, Nov 20, 2016.

1. eriuz
    OP

eriuz Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2016
    well the thing is have a old 3ds when i was installing arm9 in the safearm9 installer i press select everything was ok but when i restart the 3ds black screen, dont read the sd i tried with shadow nand witouth sd and nothing i have a nand backup can i resurrect it or hardmod is the only way?

2. TariqSoftDev

TariqSoftDev ~Zexceil

Sep 18, 2013
    London
    Hard mod IF you have pre install backup, also why are you even using Shadow nand fgs is the 30kb or whatever gonna make a difference and besides you need a SD card regardless......

3. eriuz
    OP

eriuz Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2016
    just trying everything the 3ds its not mine well, i know how to do the hardmod but what i have to do when the hardmod is done ?

4. TariqSoftDev

TariqSoftDev ~Zexceil

Sep 18, 2013
    London
    Once you hardmod it you will need to restore the nand backup you took before installing A9LH and it will go back to a non A9LH 3DS and this time dont use shadow nand fgs

5. eriuz
    OP

eriuz Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2016
    well i didnt used shadownand like you think i tried that after the brick only for a last try to see if i cand repair the console without hardmod

6. TariqSoftDev

TariqSoftDev ~Zexceil

Sep 18, 2013
    London
    If the console is bricked what makes you think injecting new code into the firm partition will help.