Ashir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi guys, I need help with 4 things.
I wanted to use my bluetooth headphones with my v1, after seeing a video on YouTube I install FW v12.1.0 so I could use nx-btred, but that app had problems in the form of noise in the headphones, you should not use custom themes, and the connection was random at best.
I waited for months thinking that maybe the app will get better over time like SYS-DVR or SYS-CON but it was no more updated. So I think, maybe with the release of FW v13 the app will not be updated because, why?, it pretty much did the same that was already includded in the lastest FW and was done by Nintendo.
So I upgraded to FW v13.2.1 using darthsternie firmware archive. Check the hash, it matched, unzip, delete the folder by accident, <CTRL+Z> to recover it, download Atmoshphere v1.2.6, upgrade FW, turn off, extract uSD, copy Atmosphere files into uSD, turn on, send pay load. All good. But...
  1. I can't connect my MPOW Jaws with the Switch. After I restart it I can see the headphones but after I try to pair them, I got an error. It's the same with other pair of BT heahphones I had around.
  2. The home button takes like 30 secs to turn on the switch!, why??? Before the upgrade it was almost instant turn on... :(
  3. I can't use custom themes. When I try to install them, it shows a warning about a change in the mail screen, I push update it let them install the themes but when I turn on there is a nasty byproduct error of the custom themes.
  4. When I put the Switch in the dock the screen no longer turn on to show the charging icon...

Last edited by linuxares,

Ashir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
UPDATE

Problems 1, 2, and 4 are solved, thanks to Taco Fairy from Switchway discord.

It was fixed by deleting the atmosphere folder and decompressing it again.

I'm still looking for a fix for problem 3.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I need help with 4 things.
I wanted to use my bluetooth headphones with my v1, after seeing a video on YouTube I install FW v12.1.0 so I could use nx-btred, but that app had problems in the form of noise in the headphones, you should not use custom themes, and the connection was random at best.
I waited for months thinking that maybe the app will get better over time like SYS-DVR or SYS-CON but it was no more updated. So I think, maybe with the release of FW v13 the app will not be updated because, why?, it pretty much did the same that was already includded in the lastest FW and was done by Nintendo.
So I upgraded to FW v13.2.1 using darthsternie firmware archive. Check the hash, it matched, unzip, delete the folder by accident, <CTRL+Z> to recover it, download Atmoshphere v1.2.6, upgrade FW, turn off, extract uSD, copy Atmosphere files into uSD, turn on, send pay load. All good. But...
  1. I can't connect my MPOW Jaws with the Switch. After I restart it I can see the headphones but after I try to pair them, I got an error. It's the same with other pair of BT heahphones I had around.
  2. The home button takes like 30 secs to turn on the switch!, why??? Before the upgrade it was almost instant turn on... :(
  3. I can't use custom themes. When I try to install them, it shows a warning about a change in the mail screen, I push update it let them install the themes but when I turn on there is a nasty byproduct error of the custom themes.
  4. When I put the Switch in the dock the screen no longer turn on to show the charging icon...
Well what is the error code? Also you posted a link to Nintendo Switch firmware files originally which is not allowed because they are copyrighted material. Try not to do that again.

Ashir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Well what is the error code? Also you posted a link to Nintendo Switch firmware files originally which is not allowed because they are copyrighted material. Try not to do that again.
I nerver mentioned any error code because I get none.

I mentioned the site where I download the FW files because that the one I used, but maybe people download the FW upgrade from other sites.

In nay case, points 1, 2, and 4 are solved now. The only problem that remains is the 4, I still can't use custom themes. When I install one and reboot, I get a crash screen.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I nerver mentioned any error code because I get none.

I mentioned the site where I download the FW files because that the one I used, but maybe people download the FW upgrade from other sites.

In nay case, points 1, 2, and 4 are solved now. The only problem that remains is the 4, I still can't use custom themes. When I install one and reboot, I get a crash screen.
But if people have an issue with a pirated game, they don't mention the site where they got it from right? Because its against the rules. Anyway, how are you trying to install custom themes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro