Help With Splatoon 3 Hacking

NoobModder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm new on this website. I'm trying to get into modifying Splatoon 3 or Splatoon 2. I want to learn how to make IPS Patches for the game, any tips on how to even begin doing stuff like this? The only experience I've had with modding was changing weapon specials, sub weapon info and music editing.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm new on this website. I'm trying to get into modifying Splatoon 3 or Splatoon 2. I want to learn how to make IPS Patches for the game, any tips on how to even begin doing stuff like this? The only experience I've had with modding was changing weapon specials, sub weapon info and music editing.
I’m not a Splatoon hacker, but modding any Online game is potentially ban worthy. Please read up on the risks before you go Online with mods.

Switch Banning Hub The @Draxzelex definitive place to read about console bans and how to reduce your risk of being next!

https://gbatemp.net/search/4036383/?q=Splatoon&t=post&c[thread]=508710&o=relevance

Stay safe!

NoobModder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m not a Splatoon hacker, but modding any Online game is potentially ban worthy. Please read up on the risks before you go Online with mods.
Don't need to worry about that since my hacked switch is already banned, I use my OLED for online play, this is just for fun.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't need to worry about that since my hacked switch is already banned, I use my OLED for online play, this is just for fun.
Sorry for your loss. My work here is done. Won’t bug you anymore with irrelevant info. Good luck with your project!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, a mixture of that and herbert the pervert +1