Hacking Help with some hombrews installes on my 3ds

gengardenne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Some weeks ago my sd card wasn't recognized by my O3dsxl,so all unofficial apps don't happened on the screen.
Until now is fine,but I seen some apps(5 or 4 I don't remember right now)still were on my 3ds home menu.
I think to have installed them for error into the real sysNAND because when I go on settings can't delete them like the normal ones.
I think this happened when I changed the version of my Luma and so the settings were blank.
I'm an A9LH user and stay on a O3ds.
My goal would be to delete these titles to be safe from some potential error done by that.
I've always with me a bunch of backup but I want be sure.
Thank for your help :)

Cjmcgiv

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I understand correctly, use something like FBI and uninstall them? Also it might be a CFW problem, the newest versions of luma only run on B9S not A9LH plus B9S is just better. Follow this guide to upgrade.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Some weeks ago my sd card wasn't recognized by my O3dsxl,so all unofficial apps don't happened on the screen.
Until now is fine,but I seen some apps(5 or 4 I don't remember right now)still were on my 3ds home menu.
I think to have installed them for error into the real sysNAND because when I go on settings can't delete them like the normal ones.
I think this happened when I changed the version of my Luma and so the settings were blank.
I'm an A9LH user and stay on a O3ds.
My goal would be to delete these titles to be safe from some potential error done by that.
I've always with me a bunch of backup but I want be sure.
Thank for your help :)
So you have an emuNAND?
Are you sure you aren't booting into sysNAND by accident? Check system settings, it will say Sys in the settings if you're on sysNAND, or Emu on emuNAND. If it doesn't show any of them enable the Luma option called "Show current NAND or user string in System Settings"

gengardenne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So you have an emuNAND?
Are you sure you aren't booting into sysNAND by accident? Check system settings, it will say Sys in the settings if you're on sysNAND, or Emu on emuNAND. If it doesn't show any of them enable the Luma option called "Show current NAND or user string in System Settings"

No EmuNAND and sorry for replied so late XD
And my 3ds don't have the last version of luma because it is not compatible so I think maybe FBI could be a valid soluction.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Finally I've also another question for you guys:
If the option of "show attual NAND-type is disabled on luma menu my 3ds load the CFW SysNAND anyway?Because I thought that option was only to show you the mode and not to active it

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No EmuNAND and sorry for replied so late XD
And my 3ds don't have the last version of luma because it is not compatible so I think maybe FBI could be a valid soluction.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Finally I've also another question for you guys:
If the option of "show attual NAND-type is disabled on luma menu my 3ds load the CFW SysNAND anyway?Because I thought that option was only to show you the mode and not to active it
Then what do you mean by the "real sysNAND"?

No, that setting doesn't matter. When you load Luma you are in CFW.

gengardenne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Then what do you mean by the "real sysNAND"?

No, that setting doesn't matter. When you load Luma you are in CFW.

Ok so is like I thought.
For real SysNAND I mean the original sysNAND 3ds had before CFW was installed.I did this difference because luma CFW show you the string SysNAND if you enable the option from the menu but the name remain the same I remember(I'm talking about a stock 3ds so none EmuNAND or similar pre-installed before the CFW injecting)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok so is like I thought.
For real SysNAND I mean the original sysNAND 3ds had before CFW was installed.I did this difference because luma CFW show you the string SysNAND if you enable the option from the menu but the name remain the same I remember(I'm talking about a stock 3ds so none EmuNAND or similar pre-installed before the CFW injecting)
Well, on A9LH there's no way to get into the original sysNAND and anyway it doesn't matter, they're the same besides some on the fly patching Luma does. Luma doesn't modify anything on sysNAND on its own.

gengardenne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, on A9LH there's no way to get into the original sysNAND and anyway it doesn't matter, they're the same besides some on the fly patching Luma does. Luma doesn't modify anything on sysNAND on its own.

Yes I understood now after some my conjectures :)
I'll try using FBI later

Also If still not clear like these hombrews was been installed in a different way on my home menu...

Last edited by gengardenne,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, is data encryption something good or something bad?