Help with SD cards

DonRamon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I want to buy a new SD card for my Switch to migrate things up from SXOS to AMS, and, want to buy one with a good capacity (from 512 to 1TB)

The problem is, tried two cards already and when they get here, I get things checked with its capacity with H2testw and I always get the majority of the card corrupted (probably counterfeit or damaged)

Is there a brand that Nintendo recommends or something that I should be aware when I´m choosing my cards? Any tips would be great

Thanks in advance for the attention here!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to buy a new SD card for my Switch to migrate things up from SXOS to AMS, and, want to buy one with a good capacity (from 512 to 1TB)

The problem is, tried two cards already and when they get here, I get things checked with its capacity with H2testw and I always get the majority of the card corrupted (probably counterfeit or damaged)

Is there a brand that Nintendo recommends or something that I should be aware when I´m choosing my cards? Any tips would be great

Thanks in advance for the attention here!
If the price is too good to be true it's a fake don't buy from aliexpress or eBay and only buy shipped and sold by Amazon or buy direct from memory card manufacturers like SanDisk or Samsung official sites

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night