Help with running isos on the vwii?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by metal01, Jan 16, 2014.

1. metal01
    OP

metal01 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 18, 2009
    United States
    Hi! I've had a couple of threads and have had a bit of help from a couple of people, so thank you! I'm new and horrible at this (its getting easier though).

I am trying to run isos on the vwii, I have a usb hdd but when I plug it in it shows up next under hard disk drive and not under devices with removable storage. Not sure if this is a problem, I think it is, because I tried using WBFS manager and it gives me an error saying it can't read the details of the drive, this is after I formatted it to FAT32.

So my question is, unless there is a solution to my above problem, can I run isos off of an sd card? I have an sdhc 8gig card but I use a multi card reader. I have seen something about CFG but I don't know if that works for the wii u or not. and something about a cIOS, but I think I did that one already, I followed the tutorial that is sticked at the top to install d2x-v10-beta52-vWii, I think d2x-v10-beta53-alt-vWii would have been better though but w/e. Honestly though I don't think I used this FIX94s d2x cIOS Installer 2.2 mod, It didn't say anything about it in the instructions that I saw.

Thank you its appreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice