Homebrew Question Help with retroarch

MASC64v2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
So i got a situation today were i dumbly erase retroarch from my switch now that retroarch i didn't install it but someone i knew did(which i cannot contact them again) from the one i was using most of the n64 and ps1 games run smoothly but now that i install it again retroarch myself a lot of the ps1 and n64 game run quite slow and choppy, anybody can tell me what should i change to make the run fine and guide me a little bit better on how to leave everything running smooth again, thanks in advance.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i got a situation today were i dumbly erase retroarch from my switch now that retroarch i didn't install it but someone i knew did(which i cannot contact them again) from the one i was using most of the n64 and ps1 games run smoothly but now that i install it again retroarch myself a lot of the ps1 and n64 game run quite slow and choppy, anybody can tell me what should i change to make the run fine and guide me a little bit better on how to leave everything running smooth again, thanks in advance.
Ask in the Retroarch thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...