help with psn store bought games and updates

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by UrjitRajpaul, Sep 24, 2016.

1. UrjitRajpaul
    OP

UrjitRajpaul Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2012
    Hi guys

Good work at gbatemp. So there was some awesome sales on south african psn store. So took the plunge and bought sword art online hollow fragment and god eater 2 rage burst ( came with a copy of God Eater Resurecction ). Okay so i'm running an OLED Vita 3.60 Henkaku latest version.

My issue is when it comes to installing the updates for sword art online hollow fragment and original God Eater. The game downloads and installs fine however the update files are stuck on waiting to install. Upon clicking the waiting to update box, the following happens

- Vita then launches the game, no update done
    - i then press home and it says update downloaded and wants to close application and update
    - then nothing happen so i click on the game and then vita says update downloaded and wants to close application
    - now wehn i click yes, it closes app but nothing happens.

Any thoughts or help will be appreciated. I can't play online without the updates which sucks

Thanks for the help

2. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    You probably fixed it by now but anyways, did you try to:

1) Restart the vita?

2) Rebuild your database?

3) Delete and redownload the update?.

3. UrjitRajpaul
    OP

UrjitRajpaul Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2012
    Still no fix. Tried all of the above. I think it's a bug with henkaku. Anyway. Hopefully there's a solution soon

4. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Londoner , Living In Louisiana ...
    I don't have a solution... But it's interesting news... Maybe u can Inject the update through FTP.. OR Maidump... I tried adding the minecraft DLC packs and it worked...

5. UrjitRajpaul
    OP

UrjitRajpaul Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2012
    gonna try extracting update with new maidump tool, and then install it. Vitamin recognize the update but doesn't want to dump it