Help with potential Bricked wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by JordanB500, Jul 19, 2017.

1. JordanB500
    OP

JordanB500 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    so i woke up today and turned my wii on and to my suprise everything worked fine except i went to load the wii menu and it loaded the intro like always with the little wii tiles that went across the screen but it froze so i assumed i had a bricked wii and so used restorewii to try and restore my nand since i backed it up recently however when i pressed start to initiate the restoration it said that there are 247040 pages(3860 blocks) to erase and 245488 pages to write but it didnt do anything just sat there at the start and this is an hour later its still there what do i do?

2. JordanB500
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    i am here to say that once more the restoremii hasnt moved an inch it is still in the same spot doing nothing do i turn the power off do i throw my wii out the window(with my sd card and controllers safely removed first) or do i just pull my hair out until RNgjesus blesses me with a solution?

3. JordanB500
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    ive figured it out i have a fully bricked wii i have bootmii but restoremii wont do anything i have priiloader and preloader however most solutions just have me revert/install 4.1u but will doing so remove/add anything? is there a way to acess system settings from hbc or bootmii? idk how it got bricked it just wouldnt work one day after never being bricked before