help with pokemon black!!! please!!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Diamondred, Oct 27, 2010.

Oct 27, 2010
  1. Diamondred
    OP

Newcomer Diamondred Member

Spain
    you'll see... i don't know why, but the buildings in black city are disappearing!!!!!
    seriously, i was playing one day, i went to black city and the building where you buy the evolution items
    had disappeared
    and today, two more buildings have disappeared

i asked it in other forums, and they told me that maybe in this forum i could get an answer about this topic
    so, please, do you know why is this happening?
    is there any way to fix it and to restore the lost buildings?

PD: i'm new in this forum and i don't know where to post this kind of topics, so, if i mustn't post it in this section,
    tell me where i must ask about doubts or something like this, if this happens again

2. TheClaw94

Newcomer TheClaw94 Member

United Kingdom
    Did you change the time on your DS? If you did, then that's why the buildings are disappearing. Changing the time has adverse effects on Black City.

3. Diamondred
    OP

Spain
    no. i didn't change the time
    i played the game like always, and suddenly, the buildings disappeared

4. boof222

Member boof222 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that the way the way that you play the game online affects what appears and doesn't appear in Black City. I haven't been online at all yet so all I have are two houses and a Pokemon centre.

5. Diamondred
    OP

Spain
    well, i have played some times online: a few battles and some tradings
    but would that really make the buildings disappear?
    at the beginning, all the buildings were in the city

6. FireGrey

Member FireGrey Undercover Admin

Australia
    Hmm i think i heard that if you use a White save on Black it messes things up.
    Are you using a save from pkmn white?

7. Diamondred
    OP

Spain
    let's see... i was playing pokemon black, then the building of the middle disappeared
    then, i used the pokemon black save file in pokemon white to get washibon and wargle and to go
    to white forest, but it didn't work: sometimes i was in black city and other times i was in white forest, but
    without any buildings
    all the other things were right: i caugth washibon and wargle and the design of souryuu city were different
    then, i used the save file again in pokemon black and then, other two buildings disappear
    that would explain why those two buildings disappeared, but why did the building of the middle disappear?
    i changed the game after the disappearance of the building where you buy evolution items