Gaming help with pokemon black!!! please!!!

Diamondred

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you'll see... i don't know why, but the buildings in black city are disappearing!!!!!
seriously, i was playing one day, i went to black city and the building where you buy the evolution items
had disappeared
and today, two more buildings have disappeared

i asked it in other forums, and they told me that maybe in this forum i could get an answer about this topic
so, please, do you know why is this happening?
is there any way to fix it and to restore the lost buildings?

PD: i'm new in this forum and i don't know where to post this kind of topics, so, if i mustn't post it in this section,
tell me where i must ask about doubts or something like this, if this happens again

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that the way the way that you play the game online affects what appears and doesn't appear in Black City. I haven't been online at all yet so all I have are two houses and a Pokemon centre.

Diamondred

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well, i have played some times online: a few battles and some tradings
but would that really make the buildings disappear?
at the beginning, all the buildings were in the city

Diamondred

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
let's see... i was playing pokemon black, then the building of the middle disappeared
then, i used the pokemon black save file in pokemon white to get washibon and wargle and to go
to white forest, but it didn't work: sometimes i was in black city and other times i was in white forest, but
without any buildings
all the other things were right: i caugth washibon and wargle and the design of souryuu city were different
then, i used the save file again in pokemon black and then, other two buildings disappear
that would explain why those two buildings disappeared, but why did the building of the middle disappear?
i changed the game after the disappearance of the building where you buy evolution items

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water