Hacking Help with playing games on cfw

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the freeshop. Just like the eshop so there's no need to download a game and wait for it to install.

Playgamie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thanks for all the reply, guess i shall try CIAngel and converting to cia. Freeshop can't seem to work for me as it is too slow.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMO CIAngel takes longer to create an installable CIA than the FreeShop does in installing it directly.

You could always just get the tickets and download right from the eShop too.

D

Deleted User

IMO CIAngel takes longer to create an installable CIA than the FreeShop does in installing it directly.

You could always just get the tickets and download right from the eShop too.
You can in fact change FreeShop to install directly.... I think you just have to press L or there is a selectable option

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Easy method is to download the freeShop cia, install that, then grab encTitleKeysUpdater cia and install that, then run encTitleKeysUpdater, Update encTitleKeys.bin with that app and then launch freeShop.
The harder method would be to use either That ISO Site or That Chaos Site to find a cia of the game you want, download that, transfer to your 3ds SD and then use FBI to install it. I only recommend this method if it doesn't show up in freeShop.
The hardest method is to download a .3ds file from That ISO Site or That Chaos Site, then convert to cia and then install it.

If you want to make backups of your own carts and install them, you can use Decrypt9 to dump a physical cart to .3ds, and from there convert to cia and then installing. Currently this requires using a PC to convert to cia, but I believe somone in the forums was developing a program to do it straight from 3ds, meaning in the near future (if it isn't already done) you can simply dump the cart, and then also convert it straight from the 3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool