Help with Playing gamecube games

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Darkofdeath, Jun 6, 2010.

Jun 6, 2010
  1. Darkofdeath
    OP

Newcomer Darkofdeath Member

Canada
    So basically I have a softmoded wii, and when i put in a GameCube game it's ok. but when i click on it, it loads then the tv loses the wii's signal. this happens to all my gamecube games but all my wii games real or fake work fine. please help. any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. capple123

Newcomer capple123 Member

United States
    I had a similar problem playing my GC backups only my wii just rebooted. You could try and install a CMIOS and GC backup loader. Mybe something when flaky in you soft mod or only 1/2 of the process was completed. "HERE" is the guide that got me through my trouble. Backups and originals boot into the GC Backuploader v.2 Originals error and then boot as normal. Backups boot to a menu where you can then select a game on the disk if it is a multi game disk. The software to create these multi boot games is included in the " GameCube 0.2 package.rar"

3. Juanmatron

Member Juanmatron Slater Color

Spain
  4. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    Since his problem also happens on original games, this doesn't entirely fit in the "Backup Loaders" section.

Still, I've moved it there because it's a lot easier to find people who are able to help you there, than the general section [​IMG]

5. Darkofdeath
    OP

Newcomer Darkofdeath Member

Canada
    Hey thanks a lot for all the replies. thanks capple123. the all i had to do was disable region free and i saw that on the link you provided so thanks a lot [​IMG].

6. capple123

Newcomer capple123 Member

United States
    I'm Glad I could finaly help someone.