ROM Hack Help with Outdated Cheats on Rosalina

sparkes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm playing Pokemon X on a 3DS installed from a .cia file using FBI. I've enabled the cheats "Catch Trainer's Pokemon v1.5" and "100%Catch v1.5" but they are both out of date so they don't work. There are no new releases for the cheats, v1.5 is the latest. Are there any solutions for this like a way to downgrade my Pokemon X game version or something?

sparkes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
update: there is no fix as of right now. However, you can use pk3ds to get a guaranteed 33% base catch rate (before damage inflicted, status effects etc...) This might not sound like a lot but if you throw a pokeball at a full health legendary you have a 0.03% chance of catching it. With this, you have a 33% chance. Follow this exp multiplier tutorial I made with the help of a pre-existing tutorial for randomising pokemon games by Hacked Thunder on youtube. https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-x-exp-multiplier.569631/ Instead of doing step 3, tick "modify catch rate" in the bottom right of pk3ds and put the value in the box to 255 and then follow the rest of the steps.

I spoke to DeadSkullzJr, the developer of various DSi cheat databases and he said that after the DS and GBA cheats are finished he plans to fix up the 3ds cheats database so if this is a while in the future look around for his or others' 3ds cheats. Although there's no fix for the Rosalina cheats being outdated I want to thank DeadSkullz and Kaphotics for helping me understand a bunch of stuff about cfw, rosalina and pk3ds.

Last edited by sparkes,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-