Homebrew Help with OoT3dhax 10.6

Devastus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG HELP. want to run homebrew. fairly new to this hacking stuff (jailbroken is the furthest) How in tf do i do this?! the step by step is not direct enough. i managed to get the HAX*************** on my savegame file slot 1 but when i open it and check something, it says "homebrew ready" or someshit like that then defers me back to home menu!!!?? im currently on 10.6.0-31U

oh i have OOT cartridge and cant find any youtube videos for 10.6

please for the love of Raichu skip the hacker lingo like ...dafuq

1. How did you install the OoT3dhax?
2. Did you download the homebrew starter package and place it on the root of your SD card?
2.1 Do you see a boot.3dsx file on the root of your SD card?

NeikoLuvv

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. How did you install the OoT3dhax?
2. Did you download the homebrew starter package and place it on the root of your SD card?
2.1 Do you see a boot.3dsx file on the root of your SD card?

Okay so i used ARSaves to get the first file as HAX********** w/e. To do this i input my firmware into some engine that asked me to select NEW only for 3dsXL. I PICKED OLD BCUS IM USING 2ds. It gave me a file to download and replace with the back up of the backup save i created which was in the c:/users/me/powersaves folder.

Yes i dragged the contente of the zip folder directly to sd card and yes i see boot.3dsx

Wait wait wait. I got the file from yellows ar method page to replace.. Sorry. But basically the first save is called hax******* so im doing something right

Shoot forgot to mention using cartridge of OOT

Last edited by NeikoLuvv,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: