Help with Mii Plaza updates

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by rufuszombot, Aug 25, 2015.

1. rufuszombot
    OP

rufuszombot Assassin

Apr 13, 2010
    United States
    The Moon
    I was going to ask this question on that one iso site, but it seems this area has been abandoned for a few months. I'm trying to use the .cia for the plaza games, but only warrior's way shows up. I bought all the games on my legit 9.9 n3ds, but I wanted to have them on my other 3ds's emunand as well, and I can't seem to make them work. I've tried deleting everything and re-installing it, but I always end up with the same outcome.

Has anyone here had any success with this and want to point me in the right direction on how to get these games to show up instead of that rabbit telling me I need to update them?

2. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    What program are you using to install? I wasn't able to install to have them show up with FBI but they appeared after using BBM.

Point is, if t doesn't install with one program, delete the dlc first, then install with another program. Try devmenu if both fail

3. rufuszombot
    OP

rufuszombot Assassin

Apr 13, 2010
    United States
    The Moon
    I'll try DevMenu, because I've tried FBI and BBM a few times so far.

4. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    Are you deleting dlc before each install? Or just overwriting it?

5. rufuszombot
    OP

rufuszombot Assassin

Apr 13, 2010
    United States
    The Moon
    Deleting it.

Edit: I tried DevMenu witht he same results: Just warrior's Way shows up. Who knows? maybe I got a bad DLC.cia.

Last edited by rufuszombot, Aug 26, 2015
  6. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    Yeah that's what I think.. Seems like an incomplete dlc to me