Hacking Help with Mii Plaza updates

rufuszombot

Assassin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to ask this question on that one iso site, but it seems this area has been abandoned for a few months. I'm trying to use the .cia for the plaza games, but only warrior's way shows up. I bought all the games on my legit 9.9 n3ds, but I wanted to have them on my other 3ds's emunand as well, and I can't seem to make them work. I've tried deleting everything and re-installing it, but I always end up with the same outcome.

Has anyone here had any success with this and want to point me in the right direction on how to get these games to show up instead of that rabbit telling me I need to update them?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
What program are you using to install? I wasn't able to install to have them show up with FBI but they appeared after using BBM.

Point is, if t doesn't install with one program, delete the dlc first, then install with another program. Try devmenu if both fail

rufuszombot

Assassin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What program are you using to install? I wasn't able to install to have them show up with FBI but they appeared after using BBM.

Point is, if t doesn't install with one program, delete the dlc first, then install with another program. Try devmenu if both fail
I'll try DevMenu, because I've tried FBI and BBM a few times so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Now its being detected as 2mb lol