DisColow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey everybody.
I'm french so please don't blame my for my poor english.
These times, I'm having problems with my M3 DS Real, indeed, I can't run Golden Sun Dark Dawn on it.
I've seen people talk about some roms that would allow you to run the game but I don't understand how to use it.
Moreover, I'm using the M3 - M3i firmware and people told me that there were a better one.
So please, could someone help me make this game work ? I've been waiting for it for so long
closedeyes.gif

Thank you !

PS :I'm intending to run Golden Sun Dark Dawn in Pal version (indeed, as I told you before, I'm French
tongue.gif
).

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Totoy_Kamote said:
Fel said:
GS:DD (E) version won't work, since it hasn't been added to the latest YSmenu yet. Only the (U) version will work.
but it will be added on v6.41...
Yeah, but it's not out yet. And clearly he sounds like he thinks it'll work as of now, so I'm saving him the frustration of why it doesn't work at the moment.
smile.gif

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
Fel said:
Totoy_Kamote said:
Fel said:
GS:DD (E) version won't work, since it hasn't been added to the latest YSmenu yet. Only the (U) version will work.
Yeah, but it's not out yet. And clearly he sounds like he thinks it'll work as of now, so I'm saving him the frustration of why it doesn't work at the moment.
smile.gif
i really don't care if it works or not.. i wont play the (E) version coz i'm already playing the (U) version... and i can only understand two language... Filipino and English...
biggrin.gif

and i think retro is busy right now... i haven't seen him in about 4 days in the universe..
biggrin.gif

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Totoy_Kamote said:
Fel said:
Totoy_Kamote said:
Fel said:
smile.gif
i really don't care if it works or not.. i wont play the (E) version coz i'm already playing the (U) version... and i can only understand two language... Filipino and English...
biggrin.gif

and i think retro is busy right now... i haven't seen him in about 4 days in the universe..
biggrin.gif
Then what's your point of replying now? He wants to play the (E) game because it has French and that's (apparently) his native language, so it's higly relevant to this thread. Saying "i really don't care if it works or not.. " in the context that you did is really inappropriate and although it is kind of you that you helped, it's annoying how you don't really care.

@DisColow: People speculate that 6.41 will come out soon, but it goes like with all patches and dumps - unless the author states it himself, there's no set date. But don't worry, four days isn't that much, people have other things to do besides go on online forums, at least he has more time to work on it.

DisColow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, thank you for your answers.
I can wait (and i'll wait) a week or two, that's not a problem, but the sooner the better.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.