Hacking help with load file xxx

WargPT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello o/ I just downloaded the latest version (V1.63b) for my r4 from the site http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/ and I formated my microsd and pasted the files in the root but when I put the flashcard on the DS it asks for the "load file xxx" can someone tell me what am I doing wrong? The last time I updated my r4 it was a long time ago, the site was still www.r4rts.com and I remember having the same problem but I can't remember how I solved it, if anyone could help me I would apreciate a lot.

PS: Sorry if my english is not that good :/

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
if you card is from r4rts.com then r4i-sdhc.com stuff wont work on it as they are different manufacturers

the latest files i can find for the card are from March 3rd 2010

if you want newer games to work try using RGF's Kernel

if you want it to work on newer systems you have to buy a new card

WargPT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't acess r4rts.com anymore, for some reason I thought that r4i-sdhc.com was their new url >.<. I made a really dumb mistake because I didn't make a back up from the files I had and I can't acess the site, how can I get those files?

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You should be able to use my Multi cart Update because if i remember correctly, your R4iRTS is an M3 clone, so just use the M3Real_M3iZero YSMenu folder from my updates

WargPT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I instaled your update but it still says the same thing " Please put loader.xxx file into SD card". I don't know if this helps anything but in the flashcard it says "R4SDHC revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS)". I also don't know if I pasted the DAT files in the right place, I'm kinda noob in this things :/

BigBoySalsa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a card that says R4 SDHC Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) and retrogamefan's link worked. I've backed up the file in google drive.

margo_

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have a card that says R4 SDHC Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) and retrogamefan's link worked. I've backed up the file in google drive.
Hello would you be kind to send the link for your backup gdrive? Currently experiencing the same issue for my r4 card. :( thank you in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Yes Mien Hair