Help with jailbreaking switch

ZeldaGamer1104

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a few minutes ago probably around 10 now, I injected the payload into my switch and everything was going fine but after I hit activate payload (in my case fusee.bin) it has'nt turned on yet and was wondering if something went wrong?

ZeldaGamer1104

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take it you saw the Hekate splash screen? Sounds like the payload wasn't injected and you're in RCM still??
whats the hekate splash screen? i saw everything that was supposed to be there like the configure stuff, tools, payloads, everything
Post automatically merged:

also how do you know if youre still in rcm?

HUNTERFOX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a few minutes ago probably around 10 now, I injected the payload into my switch and everything was going fine but after I hit activate payload (in my case fusee.bin) it has'nt turned on yet and was wondering if something went wrong?
My switch can't be hacked 😭 but my friend hacked his awhile ago and I think he had the same prob lemme ask him and I'll get back to you

Lumpofcoal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This sounds confusing. If you have already injected the payload and it works, there's nothing to "activate".

You asked a similar thing in a previous thread:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/help.657045/

Given what you mentioned, I don't think the payload has been run at all. As previously mentioned, you have a patched switch. Have you modded it since? Or what has changed since then that you are trying again?

What does tegra say? Still the same "0X0000"?

ZeldaGamer1104

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds confusing. If you have already injected the payload and it works, there's nothing to inject again.

You asked a similar thing in a previous thread:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/help.657045/

Given what you mentioned, I don't think the payload has been run at all. As previously mentioned, you have a patched switch. Have you modded it since? Or what has changed since then that you are trying again?

What does tegra say? Still the same "0X0000"?
actually i bought a v1 switch off of ebay

and it got here today

here ill send a picture to show you what i see

Reactions: Lumpofcoal

Lumpofcoal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

and it got here today

Ah i see.

Have you checked whether you switch serial is a patched one? There are some V1s that are patched. Alternatively, what did tegra say when you injected the payload? Still the "0x0000"?

HUNTERFOX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I went to launch fortnite on my switch one time and my screen turned completely black and and wouldn't power on no matter what but I do have a easy fix for that now that takes 25 seconds. That you can try if nothing else works. Have you tried to press the power button?

Ah i see.

Have you checked whether you switch serial is a patched one? There are some V1s that are patched. Alternatively, what did tegra say when you injected the payload? Still the "0x0000"?
Yes my switch is also a version two this very well could be the prob

ZeldaGamer1104

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I went to launch fortnite on my switch one time and my screen turned completely black and and wouldn't power on no matter what but I do have a easy fix for that now that takes 25 seconds. That you can try if nothing else works. Have you tried to press the power button?

Yes my switch is also a version two this very well could be the prob
oh yeah that parts easy it isnt even that long its like 10-15 seconds

ZeldaGamer1104

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see any pic in your previous post. In the mean time, you can try checking out your switch serial number at the following:

https://ismyswitchpatched.com/
oh i know it isnt patched but im trying to send a photo of it

1718847536534.jpeg

1718847536534.jpeg
this is what i see

1718847536534.jpeg

this is what i see
could you possibly help me get through this part? because when i launch the payload the screen just goes black

Lumpofcoal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

this is what i see

Thank you.

You are now in Hekate. Congrats, that means you hacked your switch.

You don't need to run fusee.bin from there to enter CFW. You can do it from the "launch" menu. Assuming you have the right files set up. Before doing any of that though, have you set up emunand/emummc? Unless you are comfortable with running CFW on sysnand.

Reactions: HUNTERFOX

ZeldaGamer1104

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you.

You don't need to run fusee.bin from there to enter CFW. You can do it from the "launch" menu. Assuming you have the right files set up. Before doing any of that though, have you set up emunand/emummc? Unless you are comfortable with running CFW on sysnand.
i havent set anything up no and i dont see anything in the launch

Lumpofcoal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i havent set anything up no and i dont see anything in the launch

Please read through the following guide on setting up emunand (along with the atmosphere CFW and other things). However, I'm unfamiliar with sigpatches so I'm not sure the one referenced in the guide is the appropriate one. Maybe more knowlegeable folks like @impeeza can chime in on that.

https://rentry.org/EristaEmuNAND

ZeldaGamer1104

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please read through the following guide on setting up emunand (along with the atmosphere CFW and other things). However, I'm unfamiliar with sigpatches so I'm not sure the one referenced in the guide is the appropriate one. Maybe more knowlegeable folks like @impeeza can chime in on that.

https://rentry.org/EristaEmuNAND
is it maybe because i dont have the sigpatches on my sd card that it is just going to the black screen after launching fusee.bin?

Thank you.

also im fine with running it on sysnand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Black unmarked vans with red writing, will come to your house again if you do.