Help with Internet Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by dewie68, Sep 4, 2009.

Sep 4, 2009

Help with Internet Channel by dewie68 at 4:44 AM (1,689 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. dewie68
    OP

Newcomer dewie68 Member

United States
    Hey, so i have a hacked wii and such and everytime i try to put the internet channel onto the wii through Hombrew Installer, an error comes up and I cant install it. Also if i go through the Wii shop channel then i try downloading it and it goes all the way to the cownload screen but fails almost right away and gives theis error Code: 204036 Which is,
    Error Code: 204036
    Wii Shop Channel

There are appears to be a temporary problem with the Wii Shop Channel.

The Wii Shop Channel may be temporarily down (this could include scheduled maintenance). Please wait a few hours and retry the connection again.
    Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).
    If possible, move the router closer to the Wii console and try the connection again.
    If you have waited several hours but are still receiving this error code when connecting to the Wii Shop Channel, please call 1-800-255-3700 so that we may assist you further.

Now it cant be a problem wtih my download channel or router because i can DL any other game with no problem. Thanks for help anyone and everyone [​IMG]

2. cheatmaster5

Member cheatmaster5 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Download it using NUS, I kept getting the same error code so I downloaded using NUS and installed the wad. Other people have also send to uninstall your internet channel using wad manager then downloading on the shop channel.

3. dewie68
    OP

Newcomer dewie68 Member

United States
    ok i like the idea but whats NUS and how do i use it and what do i need?

4. cheatmaster5

Member cheatmaster5 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Its a computer program used to download things from nintendo.
    google NUS Downloader to download it
    put this 0001000148414445 in the title ID box