Hacking Help With Flashcart 3DS

Solix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I just downloaded it. But to work in the 3ds doesnt the card have to be updated? and the PCB line cut?

Solix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ryanrocks462

Wii U/3DS Hacker.. Will test anything, A Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know that. I've seen other cards that fully support the latest 3DS firmware and far cheaper. www.ndsgamer.com has an r4 for 3ds that is 18 dollars and claims to support 8.x

Yes thats for regular DS roms... Gateway is for 3ds roms, however the gateway 3ds blue card is for ds roms but again only supports 4.1-4.5 and The 8.x is on Emunand which is firmware spoofing to allow the use of the Eshop and other online services on the 3DS, Basically its a way to trick your 3DS into thinking its on the latest version when its not. The red card card is for 3DS romse...... also i recommend buying ur r4i from BestR4i3DS.com and if your just looking for ds rome to play on ur ads i recommend this flashcard as it works on all versions (there site says up to 7.2.0 but it works on 8.x) http://www.bestr4i3ds.com/r4i-gold-c-4.html

Solix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes thats for regular DS roms... Gateway is for 3ds roms however the gateway 3ds blue card is for ds rome but again only supports 4.1-4.5 and the 8.x is on Emunand which is a type of fake firmware for online use on the 3ds also known as firmware spoofing and the red card card is for ads rome...... also i recommend buying ur r4i from BestR4i3DS.com and if your just looking for ds rome to play on ur ads i recommend this flashcard as it works on all versions (there site says up to 7.2.0 but it works on 8.x
The only reason I'm going for a flash cart for the 3DS is to play my 3DS rom backups. Me and my gf both have 3DS and I don't see it necessary to buy two copies of a game.

Ryanrocks462

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason I'm going for a flash cart for the 3DS is to play my 3DS rom backups. Me and my gf both have 3DS and I don't see it necessary to buy two copies of a game.

ok, in order to use it for 3ds roms, one of the 3DS's must be on version 4.1-4.5

Ryanrocks462

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. So there nobody has gotten compatibility with 8.x yet. Guess there is no need to get a card then. I don't know of any means of downgrading the console. And not to mention the nagging that Nintendo gives us with updates.

nobody has gotten anything past 4.5 unfortunately. And as for updates thats what emunand is for lol, so it won't nag about updates at all :P

Ryanrocks462

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Solix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Ryanrocks462

Ryanrocks462

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but I don't find a need to buy a new 3DS though. I'll just wait until developers figure out how to downgrade or get compatibility. Although I am excited for the new 3ds model it looks really cool. Hopefully the US gets it

lol i like to emaphasise the "NNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW'' XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==