astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, this is a dumb situation I got myself into. My girlfriend wanted to post something on my wall, and couldn't access it.

Stupidly, I logged off, and I tried to get back in. (I have my password saved in the password manager in firefox.) I couldn't get back in, and now am stuck...

The worse part is that I have lost access to the email that the profile is connected to. (It was an university email....and now that I'm graduated - no more!) I could re access it through the friends vertification thing, but all of the friends that are listed, I don't have the phone numbers.

What the heck do I do?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I assume you have tried to log in using another browser or in private mode of firefox? Another browser is better (no addons to get in the way) but private mode should at least block any cookies from interfering.

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I assume you have tried to log in using another browser or in private mode of firefox? Another browser is better (no addons to get in the way) but private mode should at least block any cookies from interfering.
Still doesn't work. I chose a terrible time to try to reset my password, as my university email is down. :)

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sooo.... have you tried to look into your password manager? somewhere in the options menu of firefox under the security tab, you can access your passwords

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1