Help with eshop updates in cia format

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Zebaahx, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Zebaahx
    OP

Zebaahx Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2013
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Valparaíso, Chile
    OK so I have an eu emuNAND with some legit cia installed but I cant access eshop so I downloaded the updates as cia and installed them in BBM just as I did with the cia games, problem is emunand doesn't recognize the updates as installed even though they appear in data>3ds>extra data. I've tried many things to no avail. Any idea?

2. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    This usually happens when the updates are not the same region as the game files.

3. Zebaahx
    OP

Zebaahx Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2013
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Valparaíso, Chile
    though so, so i tried with Pokemon OR/AS as they are region free and their updates confirmed to be region free too with no results, any other idea?

4. Lucifer666

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Apr 22, 2011
    The Fourth Dimension
    are you trying this in emunand classic? it'll only work in gateway mode not classic mode :(

I'm having issues with this as well

5. Lucifer666

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Apr 22, 2011
    The Fourth Dimension
    are you trying this in emunand classic? it'll only work in gateway mode not classic mode :(

I'm having issues with this as well

edit: christ... double post cos of connectivity issues. mods delete this please?

6. Zebaahx
    OP

Zebaahx Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2013
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Valparaíso, Chile

I don´t have a Gateway, i created an EU EmuNAND so i can only play legit cias on it, so if i don´t have one i can´t have the updates recognized? guess only way left is to trade an EU SecureInfo_A to make a new EmuNAND