Help with downgrading MSET

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by urlogic, Jan 5, 2016.

1. urlogic
    OP

urlogic Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2016
    United States
    Okay, so I need to know a couple things...

What do I need to name the mset bin file in order for the Rxtools downgrader to recognize it?

I was able to find the 6.x MSET by searching around google but nintendo has removed 4.x from their servers and I have no clue where to find it now. Could anyone help with that?

I just want to convert my .3ds files (from my cartridges that I bought legally) to .cia that I can install. It's been taking forever and I finally decided to make a thread...

edit: Forgot to mention, I was dumb and installed FBI.cia to my sysNAND. How do I safely uninstall it?

Last edited by urlogic, Jan 5, 2016
  2. Ammako

Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Dec 22, 2009
    Canada
    Why do you need downgraded system settings, exactly?
    You can generate xorpads just fine with your current system settings, and you can also run cfw just fine and install .cias just fine without needing downgraded system settings.

3. urlogic
    OP

urlogic Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2016
    United States
    I figured this out a bit after posting the thread. I just need to know how to remove the FBI.cia I installed to sysNAND now...

4. Shaswati

Shaswati GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    India
    LKO
    Just let it be there . People do that to install vc games ... thing is i don't know how ;)