Help with downgrade, get OTP and Arm9LoaderHax

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by trigao, Mar 23, 2016.

1. trigao
    OP

trigao GBAtemp Tiger

Nov 21, 2008
    Brazil
    hi guys..

im a little confused about this stuff

one of my O3ds still in fw 4.5
    there are any way to downgrade to 2.1 from 4.5 to get OTP or i MUST be in i higher firmware to do?
    Arm9LoaderHax REALLY a must? i mean, worth all the effort?

please somebody elucidate me about this stuff.... i'm a user of gateway... never used a CFW and a little confused about that

2. ValouIka

ValouIka ~de geso!

Aug 26, 2015
    France
    Savigny-le-Temple (ïle de France)
    Here is the guide if you didn't see it https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Get-Started

So you can only dump your OTP on firmware 2.0 or below, and you can downgrade from 4.5 i guess.

With A9LH, the boot speed is better, 100% bootrate and you can use both Emunand and Sysnand updated (you can use only sysnand if you want, i use both in case of my Emu/sysnand mess up)

Last edited by ValouIka, Mar 23, 2016
  3. trigao
    OP

trigao GBAtemp Tiger

Nov 21, 2008
    Brazil
    so... you telling me i can use the sysnand updated and install .cia games on it?? just like a psp with CFW for example
    the .cia i can install via bluebox or must me FBI?

4. ValouIka

ValouIka ~de geso!

Aug 26, 2015
    France
    Savigny-le-Temple (ïle de France)
    AFTER installing A9LH, it's like a permanent CFW. You'll can install the cias with any cia manager.

trigao likes this.
  5. astronautlevel

astronautlevel But he's a guy

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    That Nightly Site™
    arm9loaderhax isn't a cfw in itself, but it can be used to load another CFW, so it acts exactly like any other 3ds cfw does.