Homebrew Question Help with dosbox retroarch

Cachuchin1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Im really interested to know how good dosbox in the official retroarch nsp is ... I'd like to emulate Prince of Persia 2 or even blood and games like that.

I've used the dosbox windows version but I'm new to emulate on with retroarch hope someone can help me figure it out if this is possible or how to do it properly

Thanks in advance

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why don't you ask this in the official RetroArch thread?
This game will be the main reason for me to deal with it as well though. Have you even tried it?

Cachuchin1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You right I better ask there hahaha I tried on retronx when there was no official release of retroarch and was not able to figure it out specially the buttons but I'll be asking in retroarch thread now

Cachuchin1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you ask this in the official RetroArch thread?
This game will be the main reason for me to deal with it as well though. Have you even tried it?

So I just tried PoP2 it runs nice enough for me ... just had to download the game put it in the SD run the DOSbox core and look for the correct .exe (prince.exe) the controller was the tricky part... you have to emulate a keyboard+mouse and then configure your buttons ... A (left control) Y ( left shift) up down... and you need to map the escape button serves as a start. doesnt run at 100% for some reason when you have multiple objects in screen. Didn't try blood I don't know how i would map the weapon numbers.

Reactions: lordelan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up