Hacking Help with DLC

Wheelkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So i downloaded scott pilgrim vs the world wich runs fine and i downloaded the dlc with it's required rap i installed the dlc pkg and tried to install the rap with reactpsn but it didn't work so i decided to install dlc that didn't require a rap file so i installed the jojo all star battle dlc the pkg installed fine but when i entered the game everything looked like it was fine but i can´t actually used the dlc the slots for the extra characters are there but not the actual characters so i gave up and installed the dlc for a legitimate game i have saint seiya brave soldiers and that worked fine so
1.- how do i get reatcpsn to work?
2.- what do i do for the jojo dlc?

i´m running rebug 4.81 CEX btw

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1.- how do i get reatcpsn to work?
The same way you apparently did for the other packages - Create a local user called "aa", put licenses in "exdata" folder of FAT32 external disk connected to rightmost port, open ReActPSN as a different user while holding the appropriate button (you can check the button combos by pressing triangle > update history while ReActPSN is selected on the xmb, it's probably L1 to install rap/edat, another one to activate C00 "rap not required" titles)

Is the DLC for the right game? (Different regions = different games, and a small number of games have more than one release even in the same region)
Is the game at the right version for the DLC?

Wheelkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The same way you apparently did for the other packages - Create a local user called "aa", put licenses in "exdata" folder of FAT32 external disk connected to rightmost port, open ReActPSN as a different user while holding the appropriate button (you can check the button combos by pressing triangle > update history while ReActPSN is selected on the xmb, it's probably L1 to install rap/edat, another one to activate C00 "rap not required" titles)

Is the DLC for the right game? (Different regions = different games, and a small number of games have more than one release even in the same region)
Is the game at the right version for the DLC?

yes the dlc is for the right game i made sure of that but the guide i was using just said to open reactpsn it didn't say anything about holding l1 so i'll try that now thanks.
what about the jojo dlc?

Wheelkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Alright! i tried reActPSN again and got it to work the scott pilgrim DLC works now but i still don't now how to activate the dlc for jojo all-star battle i downloaded the dlc from PSNDL and it said "Free License no rap required" so i thought just installing the pkg would be fine but the dlc doesn't activate it just shows the character slots (as seen on the picture) how do i activate it?

Attachments

• 20180610_212549[1].jpg
    20180610_212549[1].jpg
    565.9 KB · Views: 316
Last edited by Wheelkirby,

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I recommend you to use PSNPatch which just works out of the box:

- Install it from PSX-Place
- Run it and press L1 (for licensed content), then reboot PSN Patch and press R1 (for C00/demo).

All the things that PSNPatch can do are written when you run it.
If something from the PSN is said as "no license needed", just install it and activate C00 games (also known as demo).
If it needs a license, download the edat/rap file, put it on an external drive in /exdata and install them in PSNPatch.

Last edited by Eveldee,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality