Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I use atmos, sign patches updated as well as atmos itself
I have installed xenoblade definitive edition from several sources and it always close the software as an error when I try to open it, anyone knows if this is a constant issue or something?

Last edited by x65943, , Reason: Please don't type in all caps

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I use atmos, sign patches updated as well as atmos itself
I have installed xenoblade definitive edition from several sources and it always close the software as an error when I try to open it, anyone knows if this is a constant issue or something?

maybe if you give little more information like AMS and OFW version what sigpatches you have and the way you boot into AMS with fusee-primary or fusee-secondary (FSS0)
btw the game works fine on latest AMS with both boot methods and patches on latest OFW and older OFW too
so its something in your TV

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
maybe if you give little more information like AMS and OFW version what sigpatches you have and the way you boot into AMS with fusee-primary or fusee-secondary (FSS0)
btw the game works fine on latest AMS with both boot methods and patches on latest OFW and older OFW too
so its something in your TV

Tryng to launch from handheld, latest ofw, 11.0.1, im to noob to know what AMS and fusee stuff is, sorry

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Tryng to launch from handheld, latest ofw, 11.0.1, im to noob to know what AMS and fusee stuff is, sorry

AMS is Atmosphere reinstall Atmosphere delete sept and Atmosphere folders from your sd card and copy latest Atmosphere version
again download the latest sigpatches copy them again and then try

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Reinstalled all of atmosphere, then copied newer from github, then reinstalled game using tinfoil, and still nothing, my only hypotesis is that my switch has become selfaware and refuses to play the game

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I find the problem, i deleted the cheat folder

thats why i told you do delete the entire Atmosphere folder make sure auto enabled cheats are disabled in Atmosphere
system_settings.ini and for then you can easily use cheats by install Tesla Menu and Edizon Overlay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple