Help with cheats for Blasphemous

jackfavvv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm on patch 1.08. I'm trying to mod in max Tears of Atonement at 32u by entering an amount that I see, spend some, search again, but it always says that, none of the values has been changed. I did this exact process with Dark Souls and it worked just fine. Any advice?

Reactions: JexGO

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well no because the currency are all whole numbers.
And? Why does it stop you from trying?
While testing the tutorials with Coromon, I found out that you don't have to take the tutorials too literal so to say, there is a certain freedom of choice what to test that you have.
And therefore I also found out, that Coromon in the example in fact did not store the coin value as u32 but f64 (double) instead.
Please just try.

Reactions: jackfavvv

jackfavvv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And? Why does it stop you from trying?
While testing the tutorials with Coromon, I found out that you don't have to take the tutorials too literal so to say, there is a certain freedom of choice what to test that you have.
And therefore I also found out, that Coromon in the example in fact did not store the coin value as u32 but f64 (double) instead.
Please just try.
You were right, I was able to find the aesthetics address for the currency in f32. Unfortunately, it's not the real one and reverts it's value back to it's original when past a loading screen even when the values are frozen. But this definitely a step forward, thanks.

Last edited by jackfavvv,
  • Sad
Reactions: HalfScoper

JexGO

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You were right, I was able to find the aesthetics address for the currency in f32. Unfortunately, it's not the real one and reverts it's value back to it's original when past a loading screen even when the values are frozen. But this definitely a step forward, thanks.
Did you solve it? Im still searching the way to have cheats working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q