Hacking Help with cfg loader dml games

jam5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi this is a noob question. i twas wondering how to play GCN games on cfg usb loader i have already converted it using discex and installed the dml on my wii but how to i get on onto the loader either wii backup manager or from the sd card
any help would be appreciated :yay:

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But cfg-loader-mod does. The loader searches for the games in a folder called "games", can be on both sd or usb, if it is on usb then it will just copy the game over to sd when you want to play it.

jam5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for helping but i moved the game onto the sd card and created a games folder on the root of it but it still wont show any games i have tried switching from sd to usb in the cfg loader options :hateit:

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
NO.

Seriously, DML is only supported by NEEK and Neogamma, and it will most likely stay that way.

EDIT: Should have read the thread.
BUT ANYWAY, DML is ONLY for SD Cards. CFG will not change that. GC can only be run from SD, not USB.
...That is, until Devolution comes.

jam5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes but where does the games folder goes exactly in the cfg usb loader folder or anywhere on the sd card? it still wont show any gamecube games the game is pokemon xd gale of darkness

AdolfoMakoukdji

Trophies
XP
mmm i dont know if it has been discussed before... but i read somewhere that you CANNOT! install gamecube games from the cfg+dlm... but i just did sooo... you can then? i mean is not shrunk but yeah..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho