Gaming Help with Avalon Code!!

LollyPopper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you refill your mp??

I'm at the part where you do special training and I can't seem to change my weapon's code...
mad.gif

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only ways I know of are resting at your house, and later on you get a juggling attack. you'll have to either die on purpose, or I think I heard that saving your game and restarting will put you at the beginning of whichever dungeon.

Reveur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi, I am gonna borrow your thread for a minute if you don't mind.

I am stuck in the training hall where you are supposed to do 5 evasive moves? I rolled away using L button for more than 5 times but the level still wont let me pass. Why?

Did I do it wrong or is there something else i need to do?

Thanks!

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Reveur said:
Hi, I am gonna borrow your thread for a minute if you don't mind.

I am stuck in the training hall where you are supposed to do 5 evasive moves? I rolled away using L button for more than 5 times but the level still wont let me pass. Why?

Did I do it wrong or is there something else i need to do?

Thanks!
5 evasive moves is a bonus goal. You don't have to do it, but you'll get more points if you do.

The goal for that room is kill all the enemies, I think.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You're supossed to have the hammer special move, though you could just roll at the spikes and take 1 damage point that you can heal with the Judgment Link or bread.
ok here's a little question:
I'm at chapter 3, but I haven't done any character events or anything, are they like missable?and are there any missables for that matter?

Kyoton

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To refill your MP you have to rest in your house.

Hijacking the thread.

For the forest dungeon, the first map. You have to hit all the switches. There is a minotaur in the room. I hit the switch and a green diamond appeared. What do I do to activate that diamond?

elem3ntalist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it requires no MP to give him his hat back... you just whack it with your book then go talk to him. I think the room right after his treasure room has two jars that when broken sometimes yield blue mp orbs that will fill you partially up.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I have problem, i know one special attack (whirlwind sword) but dont know what combination of buttons to push to use it. Or maybe it is activated via book, need help.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
i think you mean the skill from Gustav just hold x or y button to charge it

BTW i know how hard it is to search after getting Judgement Link , im still in chapter 2 but i have all spots uncovered on mostly all maps (i dont have any problems finding em really fast , and no im not using any cheats to find em faster its just simple observation of the surrounding area), if someone need a hint just let me know

miyamizu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
azotyp said:
I have problem, i know one special attack (whirlwind sword) but dont know what combination of buttons to push to use it. Or maybe it is activated via book, need help.

For the sword special attack you just have to hold down the button where the sword is equipped.
Left hand = Y button
Right hand = X button

So if you have the sword equipped in the left hold Y down. If right then X.. I only mention this since you get more special moves with different weapons (hammer, bomb) later on in the game.
yaynds.gif

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
yeah and they all have they own charged Jundgement Link , the sword changes the enemu into a leaf so it will fall slower , the hammer changes it t a rock so it will fall faster .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: amazon seems decent enough