Hacking Help With 3ds Hacking

Littleisaiah519

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So im not new when it comes to modding my systens. I homebrewed my wii and wiiu and were able to play backups on it. The 3DS hoever is strange to me. i have 3 3DS's 1 on 11.2 another on 11.0 and one on 10.7. How would i go about and installing Games on to the HOME Menu like i would with WUPInstaller with the wiiu? Is it also possible to load games off the SD card without SKy3ds on 1 of thoose current FW? One more question if i were to purchase a SKy3ds now (Which Im thinking about) would it be the best option and does it work on 11.2? The Help is greatly appreciated.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So im not new when it comes to modding my systens. I homebrewed my wii and wiiu and were able to play backups on it. The 3DS hoever is strange to me. i have 3 3DS's 1 on 11.2 another on 11.0 and one on 10.7. How would i go about and installing Games on to the HOME Menu like i would with WUPInstaller with the wiiu? Is it also possible to load games off the SD card without SKy3ds on 1 of thoose current FW? One more question if i were to purchase a SKy3ds now (Which Im thinking about) would it be the best option and does it work on 11.2? The Help is greatly appreciated.
Follow https://3ds.guide/get-started on the 10.7 console firs. Then do the others. For 11.0 and 11.1 you'll need a second console which is where the 10.7 one comes in. Do it quickly because 11.0/11.1 need a game that may be taken off the eShop soon.

Littleisaiah519

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Follow https://3ds.guide/get-started on the 10.7 console firs. Then do the others. For 11.0 and 11.1 you'll need a second console which is where the 10.7 one comes in. Do it quickly because 11.0/11.1 need a game that may be taken off the eShop soon.
Ive done it. So now how would i go about playing 3ds ganes off my sd card AND/or be able to add 3ds games to the HOME MEnu.
EDIT: Also how i homebrew my 11.2 and 11.0

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ive done it. So now how would i go about playing 3ds ganes off my sd card AND/or be able to add 3ds games to the HOME MEnu.
EDIT: Also how i homebrew my 11.2 and 11.0
Get freeShop, or find games in cia format and install using FBI.

Read the guide for 11.2 and 11.0. Put their firmwares in and it will lead you to what to do (DSiWare downgrade then regular downgrade).

Littleisaiah519

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Get freeShop, or find games in cia format and install using FBI.

Read the guide for 11.2 and 11.0. Put their firmwares in and it will lead you to what to do (DSiWare downgrade then regular downgrade).
Ok so now how would I go about installing 3ds games to the HOME MENU? Was the 3ds game format CIA? If so how do I convert a .3ds to CIA?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...