Homebrew HELP WITH 3D SCREEN

Gabera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am having a problem in my new 3ds. making a tutorial video, after formating the emunand and for the first time using the emunand , everything works perfectly, but the 3d screen does not seem to work properly, the screen seems to have two images that do not resemble to make 3D work (the 3d emunand ... the sysnand works) have any way to fix (via update off?) already tried to redo the tutorial but with no success

seems like the photo(already seeing this without having a impression of 3D
12968515_1309297255754129_579118924_n.jpg

the video

Last edited by Gabera,

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a problem in my new 3ds. making a tutorial video, after formating the emunand and for the first time using the emunand , everything works perfectly, but the 3d screen does not seem to work properly, the screen seems to have two images that do not resemble to make 3D work (the 3d emunand ... the sysnand works) have any way to fix (via update off?) already tried to redo the tutorial but with no success

seems like the photo(already seeing this without having a impression of 3D
12968515_1309297255754129_579118924_n.jpg

This is how all older CFWs/EmuNANDs behave. The quick fix is to just shut the 3DS and open it up again and the 3D works again properly. Alternatively, you can move to Aureinand cfw with or without A9LH and with this cfw, this issue no longer persists.

Reactions: Gabera

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Close the 3ds then open it again. Bam, fixed.

Alternatively, any modern CFW like Cakes/ReiNand/AuReiNand will not have this problem. I'm guessing the video you followed has you using rxTools or some other old shit.

Reactions: Gabera

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone