HELP!!! Wii soft Mod problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by viveack, Nov 24, 2009.

1. viveack
    OP

viveack Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2009
    Canada
    So i had my wii on 4.2u and it was soft modded with everything working. With neogamma r7 and HBC and everything was working fine but yesterday when i went to mess around with tv screen settings in the wii i accidentally clicked upgrade wii and it upgraded it to someting else... with parental controls or something. Now nothing is working. Everything is blank when i launch it and the controller turns off.. What can i do? i do not wish to brick it and i am soo stressed. Please some1 help me. I followed the instructions at http://filetrip.net/f8033-Modify-Wii-HBCDI...ersion-4-2.html to soft mod my wii. How can i get my homebrew working again. [​IMG]

CORRECTION: Everything is working except for my wad installed Neogamma R7, and my neogamma R7 inside my homebrew channel. any1 know why?

CORRECTION 2: I also noticed my controller turns off even when i go into wad manager. I noticed these problems first when i tried to install cioscorp 3.5 but when i launched it through HBC it did the same thing happening too all my homebrew apps. Its really frustratin so some1 please help [​IMG]

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    ur ninty update installed stubs on ios 222, 223, 249, delete these using any title deleter mod (choose to use ios250), then reinstall 222/223 and 249

3. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
    ummm i don think that file is allowed to be there [​IMG]

anyways that is a file to my guide a while back.

so stick to my updated guide instead.
    it will get your wii back up and running

4. viveack
    OP

viveack Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2009
    Canada
    THank you guyz!! SOoo much!! i GOT IT BACK!!! [​IMG] its working just as before, my neogamma r7 is working and my wad manager is working and everything is cool [​IMG] just one small question can i still install cioscorp 3.5? beecuz it wud be pretty awesome if i can launch the games right from my disc channel instead of using neogamma. any thoughts? [​IMG] THANK YOU!