Hacking HELP!!! Wii soft Mod problem

viveack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i had my wii on 4.2u and it was soft modded with everything working. With neogamma r7 and HBC and everything was working fine but yesterday when i went to mess around with tv screen settings in the wii i accidentally clicked upgrade wii and it upgraded it to someting else... with parental controls or something. Now nothing is working. Everything is blank when i launch it and the controller turns off.. What can i do? i do not wish to brick it and i am soo stressed. Please some1 help me. I followed the instructions at http://filetrip.net/f8033-Modify-Wii-HBCDI...ersion-4-2.html to soft mod my wii. How can i get my homebrew working again.
frown.gif

CORRECTION: Everything is working except for my wad installed Neogamma R7, and my neogamma R7 inside my homebrew channel. any1 know why?

CORRECTION 2: I also noticed my controller turns off even when i go into wad manager. I noticed these problems first when i tried to install cioscorp 3.5 but when i launched it through HBC it did the same thing happening too all my homebrew apps. Its really frustratin so some1 please help
frown.gif

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ummm i don think that file is allowed to be there
biggrin.gif

anyways that is a file to my guide a while back.

so stick to my updated guide instead.
it will get your wii back up and running

viveack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
THank you guyz!! SOoo much!! i GOT IT BACK!!!
smile.gif
its working just as before, my neogamma r7 is working and my wad manager is working and everything is cool
smile.gif
just one small question can i still install cioscorp 3.5? beecuz it wud be pretty awesome if i can launch the games right from my disc channel instead of using neogamma. any thoughts?
smile.gif
THANK YOU!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1