Hacking Help undoing Cios 14

ericwi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I need your help,
I had cISO36_Rev10, working fine with USB loader 1.4 for a WD HD and my USB network card (wired).
I updated to cISO38_Rev14, USB loader and other Homebrew application could not see the USB drive while my network card is plugged into the other USB port. Tried change both ports and no help either. Work fine when I would not have Usb network card plugged in. Network card would work fine in Home brew applications (like HBB). But I want to use both at the same time.
I reinstalled cISO36_rev10 and still have the same issue.
Not sure the brand of the network card but looks kinds like this one ( http://www.colordrives.com/wii-network-cable.htm )
I am thinking there is something ciso38 installed that I missed. Any other suggestions?

Gavry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Totally agree with Lexip;.

Wanin's cIOS overwrite each other. They all install as IOS 249. If the problem is continuing it is something other than the cIOS. Are you sure you were on version 10 before? I didn't think it was compatible with USB peripherals. I though it was less than 8 or 12 and over.

ericwi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: still need help, but got new info. I am sure it was 10, but I tried 9 with no help. Right now on 10. I can put the network card on USB 0 and USB 1 has the drive, and that at least has the loader see the drive. But still if use a game on the USB drive and try to connect to the internet it locks. (like mariokart & Pokemon). Network card works on all HB apps and internet channel.
Also hooked the network card to computer and it worked. Chip set is ax88772.

Any idea, some app to remove all cios?

~Eric Wi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==