Hacking Help unbrick 3ds xl

kepling5001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all! I've recently purchased a 3ds xl that was somehow bricked (not sure how). I was able to successfully use magnethax to install b9 and luma. Unfortunately, it won't boot into the normal 3ds screen. I get "an exception occurred".
Processor: ARM11 (core 0)
Exception type: prefect abort (svcBreak)
Current process: menu (00040030000008202).

I am able to use godmode9 and also Luma settings. I've tried to crtransfer 11.5.0 and it will start to load with the sd card being loaded, then will go back to this error. Please help!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all! I've recently purchased a 3ds xl that was somehow bricked (not sure how). I was able to successfully use magnethax to install b9 and luma. Unfortunately, it won't boot into the normal 3ds screen. I get "an exception occurred".

I am able to use godmode9 and also Luma settings. I've tried to crtransfer 11.5.0 and it will start to load with the sd card being loaded, then will go back to this error. Please help!
Have you tried the transfer with Decrypt9 instead?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If that doesn't work then give this a shot https://github.com/AnalogMan151/Lazarus3DS

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

do the "black screen" section FAQ and troubleshooting · AuroraWright/Luma3DS Wiki · GitHub

kepling5001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried decrypt9, it just have a blank screen with eventually another error. Went and tried godmode9 for the third time and now it boots! Haha, I guess decrypt fixed something and then godmode9 finished it. Thanks so much everyone!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk