[Help] Themehax 'An error has occured'

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Salamencizer, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Salamencizer
    OP

Salamencizer Handsome Computer Nerd

Oct 3, 2015
    India
    Below
    So I'll start from the beginning. I had installed themehax on my o3ds when 10.1 was new. I had used tubehax to do so, and I used themehax installer v1.2. Yesterday, I downloaded smealum's starter kit, and saw some new apps in it. I added those apps to my 3ds folder, and one of them was known as 'Menuhax manager'. After sometime, I opened that program, hoping that it would install themehax 2.0 on my 3ds. I had no access to internet through my 3ds at that time. Then I started up the menuhax manager again, holding the 'X' button.It said install was successful. But when I powered my 3DS off after the reinstall(The HBL showed up after closing menuhax manager), And held L button while Powering it on, it showed me a message on the touchscreen saying 'An error has occured. Please hold the power button. If this error persists, contact Nintendo'.
    Have I lost access to homebrew? Can I fix this error? Please help me out here.

Last edited by Salamencizer, Nov 21, 2015
  2. Minnow

Minnow GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2015
    Canada
    is this consistently happening? it could be a one-time-error (although I'm probably wrong)

just try rebooting and holding L again

3. Salamencizer
    OP

Oct 3, 2015
    India
    Below
    Thanks for replying but this keeps happening whenever I try to boot homebrew.

4. Columbo2811

Columbo2811 GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 19, 2015
    Take out sd card. Switch on and re insert sd then change theme to remove it crashing. then reinstall themehax again

5. Salamencizer
    OP

Oct 3, 2015
    India
    Below
    And how am I gonna install hombw again

6. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    if you already had menuhax why did you re-install it again for no reason? Also when you did the re-install you have done something wrong your only option is to get cubic ninja or if someone else you know has a 3ds that can run homebrew you may be able to use their 3ds to rescue your own.

7. Salamencizer
    OP

Oct 3, 2015
    India
    Below
    I wished to install Themehax 2.0 dude

And hows that gonna work? I think i can do that.(Not talkin bout Cubic NINJA)

Ammako likes this.
  8. Salamencizer
    OP

Oct 3, 2015
    India
    Below
    Please temme whether i have loet acc3ss to homebrew