Homebrew [HELP] stock n3ds with 11.4!

maximus1124

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I previously had a n3ds XL that I hacked a while back with a series of video guides. I unfortunately had to sell that n3ds. I just bought a n3ds XL and it came pre-loaded with the 11.4 firmware. I really wanted to hack it again, but I am having so much trouble finding a way to get it hacked. The only methods I can find involve two devices and owning a specific game. I would appreciate any help! I really want to randomize Pokemon again :)

Last edited by maximus1124,

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can wait for the magnethax. Even tho you will need a DS flashcart and a powersave, it's cheaper. Or you can try a hardmod.
Edit: Oops, magnethax (aka ntrboothax) also needs another console. I think hardmod is the only option.

Last edited by Vieela,

maximus1124

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to mention, I have all of the previous files from the last n3ds hack, including a backup file. Is that helpful?

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to mention, I have all of the previous files from the last n3ds hack, including a backup file. Is that helpful?
If you have about $70, get a Mario Kart 7 2DS. They come with a lower firmware. Hack it, use it to hack yours.

That's what I did back when 11.1 required a DSiWare transfer.

Otherwise, hardmod or bust.

If you're wondering what to do with your now hacked 2DS, you could keep it as a backup in case the N3DS XL you hack gets banned, or you could give it as an early christmas/birthday present to someone else. I did the latter.

Reactions: Quantumcat

LordHexahedron

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
w12UHGc.png

for ntrboothax you need a powersaves OR another hacked console, it specifically says you need one of them (not both), well unless my reading comprehension got so bad I can no longer read even a basic sentence.

Reactions: sleepymanakete

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs